We take your privacy seriously, your information is only used to help schedule your appointment.
This website is not designed to and does not provide medical advice, professional diagnosis, opinion, treatment, or services. Medical information provided by this website is for informational and educational purposes only. After reading articles or other content on this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your physician. Never disregard professional medical advice, delay in seeking treatment, or rely on the information contained on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice. Information sent through e-mail should not be considered as a medical consultation, nor is it meant to replace a physician’s recommendations about the appropriateness or risks of a procedure given to a patient. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your physician or 911 immediately.
Medical information changes constantly, and Cooper and Inspira Neuroscience does not guarantee the accuracy, adequacy, timeliness, or completeness of any of the information on this site or on the linked websites and is not responsible for any errors or omissions or any consequences arising from the use of the information contained on this or any linked website.
References to any entity, product, service, or source of information not related to Cooper and Inspira Neuroscience on this website should not be considered an endorsement, either direct or implied, by Cooper and Inspira Neuroscience. Cooper and Inspira Neuroscience does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be provided on any linked website. The linked websites may contain text, graphics, images, or information that you may find offensive. Cooper and Inspira Neuroscience has no control over and accepts no responsibility for such materials.
We hope that you find this site useful in providing information about our health care organization and helping you to make your own health care decisions.
We encourage your comments on our various blogs and social media pages, and we hope you will join our discussions. Please be aware that we can’t respond to every comment, particularly those that deal with individual medical cases and issues. We also review all comments before they are posted, and those that are off-topic or clearly promoting a commercial product will be removed.
We also strive to maintain a level of civility on our blogs and social media pages. Although comments that disagree with posts or other comments or present an alternate viewpoint are fine, mutual respect for all participants must be maintained, and profanity or abusive language is not allowed at any time.
Please remember that when you post a comment to a blog or a public social media page, it is published for the world to see. For your own privacy and that of your family, you should consider carefully how much detailed personal medical information linked to your name you want published on the Internet.
By posting any comments, posts, or other material on Cooper and Inspira Neuroscience-sponsored blogs, you give Cooper and Inspira Neuroscience the irrevocable right to reproduce, distribute, publish, display, edit, modify, create derivative works from, and otherwise use your submission for any purpose in any form and on any media.
You also agree that you will not:
- Post material that infringes on the rights of any third party, including intellectual property, privacy, or publicity rights.
- Post material that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, slanderous, hateful, or embarrassing to any other person or entity as determined by Cooper and Inspira Neuroscience at its sole discretion.
- Post advertisements or solicitations of business.
- Post chain letters or pyramid schemes.
- Impersonate another person.
- Allow any other person or entity to use your identification for posting or viewing comments.
- Post the same note more than once, or “spam.”
Cooper and Inspira Neuroscience reserves the right (but is not obligated) to do any or all of the following:
- Remove communications that are abusive, illegal, or disruptive, or that otherwise do not conform with these Terms of Service.
- Terminate a user’s access to the blog feature on any breach of these Terms of Service.
- Edit or delete any communications posted on the blog feature, regardless of whether such communications violate these standards.
Finally, you agree that you will indemnify Cooper and Inspira Neuroscience against any damages, losses, liabilities, judgments, costs, or expenses (including reasonable attorney fees and costs) arising out of a claim by a third party relating to any material you have posted.